111 Tips to Get FREE Book Reviews
e-Book, covering the best strategies for getting lots of great reviews - including over 1,200 direct links (clickable links to each website!) to reviewers and book bloggers.
Book Bloggers and Reviewer contact addresses can be found at the end of each chapter. And if you send us an email, using our contact form at 111Publishing.com, you will receive twice a year the latest reviewer contacts.
Even More Benefits for REVIEWERS:
Send us a link to your review at Amazon or Goodreads of this upcoming book 111 Tips to Get FREE Book Reviews o r for the already launched: 111 Tips on How to Market Your Book for Free and we will refund you an Amazon gift card for two book purchases.
Table of Contents
- WHY ARE REVIEWS SO IMPORTANT
- HOW TO GET FREE REVIEWS?
- THE IMPORTANT LAST PAGES
- WHERE ELSE TO FIND REVIEWERS
- VIRTUAL BLOG TOURS TO GET REVIEWERS
- WHAT BOOK REVIEWERS LIKE
- EXAMPLES OF REVIEWER SUBMISSION GUIDELINES
- HOW TO CONNECT WITH INFLUENTIAL BOOK BLOGGERS
- HOW TO PITCH TO BOOK BLOGGERS / REVIEWERS
- PLANING YOUR PITCH TO BLOGGERS / REVIEWERS
- PAID BOOK REVIEWS
- EXAMPLES OF PAID REVIEW SITES
- NEWSLETTER MAILING PROMOTION SERVICES
- PAID BOOK REVIEW CONNECTING SERVICES
- PAID REVIEWS FOR TRADE PUBLISHERS
- GOODREADS REVIEWS
- AIM FOR AMAZON TOP REVIEWERS
- EDITORIAL REVIEWS
- AMAZON READER REVIEWS
- UNCOVERING FAKE REVIEWS
- APPLE iBOOK REVIEWS
- AUDIO BOOK REVIEWS
- HOW TO PREPARE YOUR BOOK FOR REVIEWS
- ADVANCE REVIEW COPIES (ARC)
- REVIEWS READ BY LIBRARIANS
- WHY STAMP YOUR BOOK “REVIEW COPY”?
- IMPORTANCE OF PRESS KITS / MEDIA KITS
- ENDORSEMENTS FOR YOUR BOOK
- MEDIA BOOK REVIEWS
- TIPS ON HOW TO GET MEDIA BOOK REVIEWS
- READER WEBSITES / FORUMS / COMMUNITIES
- BOOK GIVEAWAYS at READER COMMUNITIES
- JOIN GOOGLE+ REVIEWER COMMUNITIES
- JOIN THESE GROUPS TOO
- HOW TO WRITE BOOK REVIEWS
- HOW TO DEAL WITH NEGATIVE BOOK REVIEWS
- WHY READERS - YOU - SHOULD WRITE REVIEWS
- CAUTION: DON’T LOSE YOUR REVIEWS
- HOW TO LEVERAGE YOUR BOOK REVIEWS
Getting your book reviewed is the direct outcome of these three factors combined:
Preparation - Presentation - Luck of the Draw.
You can at least totally influence the first two! For the last one, I cross fingers for you!